Buy Cheap Lortab pills online overnight delivery in USA-knowyourpill.com
What is Lortab?
Lortab contains a combination of acetaminophen and hydrocodone. Hydrocodone is an opioid pain medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Acetaminophen, also called Tylenol, is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of hydrocodone.
Lortab is used to relieve moderate to severe pain.
Shop now: https://www.knowyourpill.com/product-category/buy-lortab-online/
Visit now: https://www.knowyourpill.com/shop/
Dosages of Lortab
Lortab can slow or stop your breathing. Never use Lortab in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. Narcotic pain medicine may be habit-forming, even at regular doses. Never share this medicine with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.
GET UPTO 20% OFF USE CODE”SALE10″
ORDER NOW- BUY LORTAB ONLINE
MISUSE OF NARCOTIC MEDICINE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH, especially in a child or other person using the medicine without a prescription.
Before taking Lortab
You should not use Lortab if you are allergic to acetaminophen (Tylenol) or hydrocodone, or if you have recently used alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or other narcotic medications.
Do not use Lortab if you have taken a MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days. A dangerous drug interaction could occur. MAO inhibitors include isocarboxazid, linezolid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, and tranylcypromine.
To make sure Lortab is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- Liver disease, cirrhosis, or if you drink more than 3 alcoholic beverages per day;
- Ahistory of alcoholism or drug addiction;
- Diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease, bowel obstruction, severe constipation;
- Kidney disease;
- Low blood pressure, or if you are dehydrated;
- A history of head injury, brain tumor, or stroke;
- Asthma, COPD, sleep apnea, or other breathing disorders; or
- If you use a sedative like Valium (diazepam, alprazolam, lorazepam, Ativan, Klonopin, Restoril, Tranxene, Versed, Xanax, and others).
How should I take Lortab?
Take Lortab exactly as prescribed. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Never take this medicine in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. An overdose can damage your liver or cause death. Tell your doctor if the medicine seems to stop working as well in relieving your pain.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Since Lortab is taken as needed, you may not be on a dosing schedule. If you are taking the medication regularly, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. An overdose of acetaminophen and hydrocodone can be fatal.
The first signs of an acetaminophen overdose include loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, sweating, and confusion or weakness. Later symptoms may include pain in your upper stomach, dark urine, and yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes.
What to avoid
This medication may impair your thinking or reactions. Avoid driving or operating machinery until you know how Lortab will affect you. Dizziness or severe drowsiness can cause falls or other accidents.
Lortab side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Lortab: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- shallow breathing, slow heartbeat;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- seizure (convulsions);
- easy bruising or bleeding;
- infertility, missed menstrual periods;
- impotence, sexual problems, loss of interest in sex;
- liver problems – nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- low cortisol levels – nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
Common Lortab side effects include:
- drowsiness, headache;
- upset stomach, constipation;
- blurred vision; or
- dry mouth.
What other drugs will affect Lortab?
Narcotic (opioid) medication can interact with many other drugs and cause dangerous side effects or death. Be sure your doctor knows if you also use:
- other narcotic medications – opioid pain medicine or prescription cough medicine;
- drugs that make you sleepy or slow your breathing – a sleeping pill, muscle relaxer, sedative, tranquilizer, or antipsychotic medicine; or
- drugs that affect serotonin levels in your body – medicine for depression, Parkinson’s disease, migraine headaches, serious infections, or prevention of nausea and vomiting.