Online Chat Room & Discussion Forum – Blackhat World
Chat Room Safety Tips-
- Keep in mind that anything you type into a chat window or instant message is permanent; you cannot edit or erase it afterwards.
- Avoid divulging any information about yourself that you wouldn’t want the general public to know, such as your complete name, address, phone number, or other private details.
- Avoid meeting someone you met in a online chat room in person. If necessary, arrange to meet somewhere open and invite some companions.
- Don’t disclose your precise position or the time and location of your hangouts.
- Select a handle that hides your true name and isn’t sexually explicit.
- Block them and remain silent if they say or do something obscene.